Hi, I’m Jen and I am a modern medicine lady and tattoo fairy. I put prayers on people’s skin and help truth and beauty surface. I approach tattooing in a different way than most tattooers. Not only do I see tattooing as a way to decorate & celebrate the body, I practice it as a healing art. Along with transforming the physical, I address spiritual, emotional and mental aspects. I do this through my comprehensive tattoo medicine program which includes tattoo sessions and separate healing work. If you are only looking for a gorgeous tattoo I recommend checking out the artists at Sanctuary Tattoo. If you are seeking an experience beyond an ordinary tattoo and are committed to your growth and healing please submit this inquiry for so we can establish whether this would be the ideal fit for both of us.
The 7 steps to a new tattoo:
it goes something like this…
- You are over 18 and you contact me about making an appointment here in Portland Maine to get a tattoo.
- We come up with a tattoo idea just for you.
- I receive a non-refundable deposit from you and we make an appointment.
- You get plenty of sleep the night before and eat a good meal on the day of your appointment.
- I give tattoo luvins to you.
- You give money luvins back to me.
- Your tattoo heals for about 1-2 weeks and you have a beautiful tattoo for the rest of your life!